A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malathi Yella, Internist is Excellent. Dr. Yella has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathi Yella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yella graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center-Berkshire Campus
- Fairview Hospital
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Malathi Yella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malathi Yella practice?
Dr. Malathi Yella practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.