A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malathy Sriskandarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathy Sriskandarajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sriskandarajah graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Sriskandarajah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malathy Sriskandarajah MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malathy Sriskandarajah practice?
- Dr. Malathy Sriskandarajah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malathy Sriskandarajah practices Internal Medicine near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA.
See La Habra Internists.