A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malathy Varanasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malathy Varanasi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathy Varanasi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Varanasi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Varanasi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malathy Varanasi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Malathy Varanasi practice?
- Dr. Malathy Varanasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malathy Varanasi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dix Hills, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.