A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malati Pamulapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malati Pamulapati is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malati Pamulapati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamulapati graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Pamulapati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
- Waverly Health Center
- Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malati Vemulapalli Pamulapati BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malati V. Pamulapati practice?
- Dr. Malati Pamulapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Malati Pamulapati practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Primary Care Doctors, Mankato Family Physicians, and Mankato Geriatric Doctors.