A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malati Pamulapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malati Pamulapati is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamulapati
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pamulapati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malati Pamulapati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamulapati graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Pamulapati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
- Waverly Health Center
- Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malati Vemulapalli Pamulapati BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malati V. Pamulapati practice?
- Dr. Malati Pamulapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Malati Pamulapati practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Primary Care Doctors, Mankato Family Physicians, and Mankato Geriatric Doctors.