A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malay Dey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malay Dey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malay Dey, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dey graduated from North Bengal Med Coll, Univ Of North Bengal, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
Dr. Dey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malay K Dey MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malay K. Dey practice?
- Dr. Malay Dey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Malay Dey practices Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Gastroenterologists.