A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malay Myaing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malay Myaing is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malay Myaing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myaing graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Myaing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malay Myaing MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malay Myaing practice?
- Dr. Malay Myaing has 1 office location.
Dr. Malay Myaing practices Internal Medicine near Spring Valley, CA.
See Spring Valley Internists.