A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaya Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaya Srivastava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Srivastava has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malaya S Srivastava BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Malaya S. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Malaya Srivastava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malaya Srivastava practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Jamaica Pediatricians and Jamaica Pediatric Specialists.