A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaya Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaya Srivastava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Srivastava has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malaya S Srivastava BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Malaya S. Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Malaya Srivastava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malaya Srivastava practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.