A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malayandi Rajamanickam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malayandi Rajamanickam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malayandi Rajamanickam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamanickam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajamanickam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malayandi C Rajamanickam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Malayandi C. Rajamanickam practice?
- Dr. Malayandi Rajamanickam has 1 office location.
Dr. Malayandi Rajamanickam practices Otolaryngology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Otolaryngologists.