A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaz Almsaddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malaz Almsaddi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaz Almsaddi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Almsaddi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almsaddi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almsaddi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malaz Almsaddi practice?
Dr. Malaz Almsaddi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists, Bloomfield Hills Internists, Bloomfield Hills Nephrologists, Bloomfield Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists.