Dr. Malaz M Almsaddi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Malaz Almsaddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaz Almsaddi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Almsaddi graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Almsaddi has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almsaddi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malaz M. Almsaddi practice?
Dr. Malaz Almsaddi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and East China, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists, Bloomfield Hills Internists, Bloomfield Hills Nephrologists, Bloomfield Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists.