Dr. Malaz Almsaddi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malaz Almsaddi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

It doesn't matter if you call ahead or schedule an appointment

No sense of urgency by the staff and very rude. Would rather play on their cell phones than assist a member waiting. I was there 15 minutes early and still waited 25 minutes before I could get what I needed. I will be looking for another Dr. in the future. There is an overweight girl in his staff, if I had a candy bar I’m sure she would have moved faster! DON’T MAKE THIS MISTAKE THAT I DID!

May 2nd, 2017

I meant dr almsaddi n the hospital and foind him to b very nice and informative. Went to see him at his office n troy amd was not that happy. Went to his Bloomfield office and he couldnt find my mri results but once he did he referred me to somebody else which was awesome. Lastly their referral system sucks and they do not return calls timely nor answer theor phones timely. It took me three days to contact them and had to reschedule my mri twice because they couldnt get it together.

September 11th, 2015

Worst doctor ever

August 3rd, 2015

worst i've been to

July 28th, 2015

I came 15 minutes early to get the paper work done. put in a room 20 minutes after scheduled time. 45 minutes later with no communication I came out to ask if he was even there and was told he was just leaving. At least 20 minutes away! I walked out.

July 14th, 2015

Love him

I love this doctor. When he moved his practice from st. Clair Michigan to Bloomfield Michigan. I was so disappointed!! When I eventually moved myself I was so grateful that I lived closer to his puractice and that I get to see him again.

April 26th, 2015

Money hungry doctor

Set me up for 3 tests after first visit all to be done in his office. Found out it was to check for seizures and I've never had a seizure in my life.

March 10th, 2015

Avoid

Never met such a doctor. Doesn't listen, no questions answered, hands you a script and is in and out in a few minutes.

March 4th, 2015

excellent dr

for all neuro needs Dr Almassadi is fabulous physician. he is a

February 13th, 2015

Dr. Almsaddi is comeone who cares and is very professional.

Taking time out of the day to say something good about someone is a lost cause. Dr. Almsaddi is is very kind, caring, intelligent professional in his field. I feel blessed and confident during every visit. The staff is also wonderful, taking time to answer any last minute questions and always returns my phone calls promptly.

January 11th, 2015

Very nice, caring individual.

May 29th, 2014

the best neurologist ever!

We found Dr A after going to a number of incompetent doctors. Dr A really cares he spends the time necessary with us at every single visit. We have recently moved to florida and are having a very difficult time finding a neurologist, we are even making a trip to michigan to see family and to see Dr. A to get all meds refilled. Dr A is truly the best! because he does care so much about his patients there is about a hour wait time, however he is very much worth it! as with any good doctor there are always longer wait times.