Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

3.0

Aug 1st, 2015

Horrible doctor

by Gary Sabourin, BS,JD,retired court hearing officer on Jul 28th, 2015

I came 15 minutes early to get the paper work done. put in a room 20 minutes after scheduled time. 45 minutes later with no communication I came out to ask if he was even there and was told he was just leaving. At least 20 minutes away! I walked out.

Love him show details Love him
by Jennifer Aguilar-Castro on Jul 14th, 2015

I love this doctor. When he moved his practice from st. Clair Michigan to Bloomfield Michigan. I was so disappointed!! When I eventually moved myself I was so grateful that I lived closer to his puractice and that I get to see him again.

Money hungry doctor show details Money hungry doctor
Apr 26th, 2015

Set me up for 3 tests after first visit all to be done in his office. Found out it was to check for seizures and I've never had a seizure in my life.

Avoid show details Avoid
Mar 10th, 2015

Never met such a doctor. Doesn't listen, no questions answered, hands you a script and is in and out in a few minutes.

excellent dr show details excellent dr
by Justin Hinds on Mar 4th, 2015

for all neuro needs Dr Almassadi is fabulous physician. he is a

Dr. Almsaddi is comeone who cares and is very professional. show details Dr. Almsaddi is comeone who cares and is very professional.
by Nick P. on Feb 13th, 2015

Taking time out of the day to say something good about someone is a lost cause. Dr. Almsaddi is is very kind, caring, intelligent professional in his field. I feel blessed and confident during every visit. The staff is also wonderful, taking time to answer any last minute questions and always returns my phone calls promptly.

by A.M.R. on Jan 11th, 2015

Very nice, caring individual.

the best neurologist ever! show details the best neurologist ever!
by richard and karrie swiney on May 29th, 2014

We found Dr A after going to a number of incompetent doctors. Dr A really cares he spends the time necessary with us at every single visit. We have recently moved to florida and are having a very difficult time finding a neurologist, we are even making a trip to michigan to see family and to see Dr. A to get all meds refilled. Dr A is truly the best! because he does care so much about his patients there is about a hour wait time, however he is very much worth it! as with any good doctor there are always longer wait times.