Dr. Malcolm Bacchus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Bacchus?

May 9th, 2017

Great Dr.

Had my first apt .with this Dr .Highly recommended. Spent an Hr. with me and explained everything completely. Was very caring and understanding .I asked questions and he took the time to answer all my concerns. I could not of asked for a better Dr. Will recommend him to my friends and family..

July 20th, 2016

He is very rude. He completely disregarded something that showed on my MRI and told me I just needed to learn how to calm myself. I ended up having to have surgery for the malformation he disregarded in my MRI. I really don't think he should be working anymore.

September 5th, 2013

What treatment???

I saw Dr. Bacchus briefly a couple of times back in 09. He prescribed no medications, scheduled no follow up visits, gave me no diagnosis or possible diagnoses, no no kind of follow up at all. With all this, I thought we were done. Then I lost my job (like most victims of the recession and never heard from Dr. Bacchus again. ) Recently I tried to schedule an appointment with Dr Bacchus. I was told that he refused to see me because I "discontinued treatment' What treatment?, Perhaps Dr Bacchus had confused me with someone else. If this is the case, I don't think I would trust him with my hearth anyway.

January 18th, 2013

No thanks! Never again!

Dr. Bacchus was the rudest, most pompous, pretentious doctor I have ever met. He was too busy cutting me off to listen to what was going on. I still am not sure what medication or how to use it as he talked in circles! Prescribed this BEFORE any tests. Never again!

August 24th, 2012

Not satisfied

I saw Dr. Bacchus to obtain an evaluation needed for a government agency. Dr. Bacchus never followed through and in the end I had to go see a different doctor. Highly unsatisfied .

May 9th, 2017