Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Bersohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Bersohn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bersohn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Bersohn, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bersohn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bersohn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Mark Bersohn MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm M. Bersohn practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Bersohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Bersohn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.