A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Bersohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Bersohn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bersohn
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bersohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Bersohn, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bersohn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bersohn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Mark Bersohn MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm M. Bersohn practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Bersohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Bersohn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.