A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Bersohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Bersohn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Bersohn, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bersohn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bersohn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bersohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm M. Bersohn practice?
Dr. Malcolm Bersohn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.