Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blumenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Nolan Blumenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm N. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Internists.