A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumenthal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumenthal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blumenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Nolan Blumenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm N. Blumenthal practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Internists.