Dr. Malcolm Buford Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Buford Jr?

Ms.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Buford was called in to help me out in the hospital when a team of doctors could not find the answer to my extremely high blood pressure. He was not only kind but very aggressive and I was home in thee days. He has maintained that great disposition each time I have went back to see him. He is positive and encourages me each time in my treatment. He remembers you without looking at the charts. I owe my good health to him alone.

Posted on July 16th, 2008

he knows my kidneys are almost gone, yet he prescribes medications which clearly should not be given me. he failed to accurately diagnose my primary illness and when shown his error insisted the other physicians were incorrect. he is one of the good ole boys.....

Posted on June 22nd, 2017