Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Bull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bull
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bull Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Bull, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Irving Bull MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm I. Bull practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Bull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Bull practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Oncologists, and Anchorage Radiation Oncologists.