A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Bull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Bull, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Irving Bull MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm I. Bull practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Bull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Bull practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Oncologists, and Anchorage Radiologists.