inactive

Dr. Malcolm Foster MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Port Richey, FL

January 18th, 2015
II was a RRT for 17 years and know he was always available when I needed him .
Dr. M . Foster was my Primary for over 20 years , he was responsible for saving my life after over 20 Drs did not diagnose me or even try . If he is in practice again I will want him for my Dr. I am tired of P A s being put in the place of Drs who are too lazy or just too darn busy with too many cares loads.

January 16th, 2013
20 + YEARS OF EXCELLENT CARE . RRT, PATIENT
SHORT WAIT, COMPETENT PHYSICAN, GOOD BED SIDE MANNER , STAFF VERY EFFICENT ,THOROUGH EXAMS . LISTENS. SAVED MY LIFE , I TRUST HIM . EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION , UNDERSTAND TREATMENT .

March 18th, 2012
Americans right to seek a Dr they trust and feel comfortable with!
I am fairly new to Florida,I moved down here from up north and had to seek another Family Dr here.It took me a while to find the DR i felt comfortable and relaxed with,and Dr Foster is the first Dr that took the shortes time to feel relaxed with without seeing and hearing them profile you. And u people nkow what im talkin about when Drs try to profile you!. I dident even find a Doc up north as quick to feel that way with. And he really nkows what he is talkin about when it comes to asking him a medical question, he has answered all mine. He is an Excelent Dr! I wouldent trade him for 10 Ohio Dr,s.