Overall Review

3.6

February 4th, 2016
DR CLAYTONS OFFICE
Professional staff and Great Doctor.

October 10th, 2015
Awful!
Terrible! Went for a physical. Charges $ 292.50; but failed to follow up with lab results. Staff is extremely rude, used to dealing with welfare cases.

March 12th, 2015
I don't think I've had a better physician... EVER!

March 12th, 2015
Excellent Doctor and staff. Great Location
I have been seeing this Doctor for years and in this office you are a person and not a number. Outstanding service from Start to finish.

February 10th, 2011
Not good for emergencies!
This doctor has failed two of my family members over the past month. When they needed emergency paperwork filled out for hospitals/rehabilitation centers Dr. Clayton and his staff refused to provide us with the paperwork until Friday. Apparently no matter what your needs are, if it requires paperwork, he doesn't bother with it 'til Friday. Yes, he spends lots of time with each patient, but if you have an emergency you're better of with some other doctor.

October 5th, 2010
overall experience was great. Wonderful and caring staff.

March 15th, 2010
Wonderful doctor. Spends lots of time with you and answers all questions.

October 28th, 2009
Will Never go back...
Called Dr. Clayton office shortly after 5 pm left msg with answering service to page him, received no call back, called again around 11:00 and still did not receive a call back, finally went to ER at 2 a.m. as I could not wait until next morning as I had the symptoms for spinal minginetitis. While admitted called Dr. Clayton's office next day and asked he call me back still no call. Was in the hospital for 3 days and never received a visit or call from Dr. Clayton. If you are looking for a old time doctor who does not returned calls or care then contact him.

August 10th, 2009
Would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!!!
It's hard for me to believe that this doctor is still in business! His bedside manner is terrible, it's almost like he doesn't care at all! He has never taken the time with me to explain any illness. Doesn't seem very interested in answering questions. Last time I was there he gave me an antibiotic for "flea bites". He never smiles, shakes hands, asks how you are, etc. I have seen him numerous times, I am not rating him on just a few experiences. His office staff consists of a bunch of rude elderly ladys. I called a few months ago to make an appointment for that same day (I had a bad ear, sinus, and throat infection) they couldn't even get me in the same day...I felt terrible but they didn't care. I ended up going to the Walk in Clinic which was a better experience than going to Dr. Clayton anyday!!! Please do not go to this doctor, you will be disappointed. I will not step foot in his office ever again. My mother also refuses to go to him and so does my boss and her family. BEWARE!!! Don't waste your time with this doctor!