A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Western Australia, Perth.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Saml Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Cohen practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Pain Management Doctors.