A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Western Australia, Perth.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Saml Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Cohen practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Pain Management Doctors.