A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Cole, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Cole, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- With specialty afiliation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cole has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newnan Hospital West
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm H. Cole practice?
Dr. Malcolm Cole practices Pediatrics near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Pediatricians.