Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
DON'T DO IT! show details DON'T DO IT!
Mar 4th, 2015

Hated it.. Dr. Cole has a Terrible bedside manner. Front desk staff were nice.

Feb 10th, 2015

Dr Cole has been our pediatrician for 14 years. He has always taken the time to accurately assess the situation and take the necessary action to help. He has personally followed up with a phone call to check when there has been a question about progress. I would highly recommend he and his staff.

by Loyal Family on Feb 1st, 2015

I started taking my children to Dr. Cole (17 years ago) after he was the only Dr. to correctly diagnose my niece as an infant with a life changing disease. When my daughter was born, I took her to her 2 week check up. Before I got home, he personally had called our home phone to let me know that I needed to immediately bring her to the hospital or admittance. Of course, my heart stopped but he had accurately diagnose her with jaundice. When I called him back, he was so calming but had a sense of urgency in his voice. For the last 17 years, Dr Cole has been nothing but the best Dr. for my kids..there is no one any better! AND he is so nice and my kids always want to go to him if they are not feeling well....he remembers everything about them!

Great "Old School" doctor show details Great "Old School" doctor
by tyn on Jan 28th, 2013

You can call him at his house anytime and he will assist you. He was my doctor my mom's and now my son's!

Wouldn't go anywhere else! show details Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Dec 5th, 2011

I have found the best doctor ever! Always greets us with a smile and we never have to wait long. He is always available, even after hours!

Why doesn't your nurse ever smile? show details Why doesn't your nurse ever smile?
Aug 31st, 2009

Wow! How dissapointed I was when I told Dr. Cole "I would like to research the medication (he quickly prescribed) for my son to determine whether or not it was a psycoactive medicine." His response,"You won't find much info on the computer" He implied on school forms that my son's ADHD condition is due to my being a "single mother" and when I asked for a referral to an ear nose and throat specialist he refused and told me, "You need to find another Dr. if you can't trust me". Best advice yet! p.s. the medicine 'Clonodine' according to the Poison Control Center's website can put kids in comas:(

WHENEVER HE'S GOT TIME show details WHENEVER HE'S GOT TIME
by const.scheduler on Dec 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

He is one of 3 doctors that accept my daughters insurance in our area and he is there whenever he feels like it. The first time we had an appointment we were on time but he had to leave for 2 hours to go home to turn his alarm off on his house. Then he takes vacation and has no one to fill in for his office for him for a week during cold weather!! I was told if my child was sick to take her to the emergency room for a cold. It's outrageous that when he does have a fill in the fill in tells you he can't do anything and we should come back when he was back from vacation. THE MOST INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE! Can't wait till I can change to another doctor!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Best doctor ever!! show details Best doctor ever!!
by harmony2007 on May 27th, 2007 on kudzu.com

We found Dr. Cole a couple of years ago, and have been so pleased with him and his office staff. They always work you in, never make you wait very long and always know who you are when you come in. I have never been so happy with a doctor. o yourself and your kids a favor and try him one time, you will never go anywhere else.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com