Dr. Malcolm Cole Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 21st, 2015
Great doctor who really care about the children!

March 4th, 2015
DON'T DO IT!
Hated it.. Dr. Cole has a Terrible bedside manner. Front desk staff were nice.

February 10th, 2015
Dr Cole has been our pediatrician for 14 years. He has always taken the time to accurately assess the situation and take the necessary action to help. He has personally followed up with a phone call to check when there has been a question about progress. I would highly recommend he and his staff.

February 1st, 2015
I started taking my children to Dr. Cole (17 years ago) after he was the only Dr. to correctly diagnose my niece as an infant with a life changing disease. When my daughter was born, I took her to her 2 week check up. Before I got home, he personally had called our home phone to let me know that I needed to immediately bring her to the hospital or admittance. Of course, my heart stopped but he had accurately diagnose her with jaundice. When I called him back, he was so calming but had a sense of urgency in his voice. For the last 17 years, Dr Cole has been nothing but the best Dr. for my kids..there is no one any better! AND he is so nice and my kids always want to go to him if they are not feeling well....he remembers everything about them!

January 28th, 2013
Great "Old School" doctor
You can call him at his house anytime and he will assist you. He was my doctor my mom's and now my son's!

December 5th, 2011
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
I have found the best doctor ever! Always greets us with a smile and we never have to wait long. He is always available, even after hours!

August 31st, 2009
Why doesn't your nurse ever smile?
Wow! How dissapointed I was when I told Dr. Cole "I would like to research the medication (he quickly prescribed) for my son to determine whether or not it was a psycoactive medicine." His response,"You won't find much info on the computer" He implied on school forms that my son's ADHD condition is due to my being a "single mother" and when I asked for a referral to an ear nose and throat specialist he refused and told me, "You need to find another Dr. if you can't trust me". Best advice yet! p.s. the medicine 'Clonodine' according to the Poison Control Center's website can put kids in comas:(