A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Cosgrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgrove
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgrove Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Cosgrove, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Cosgrove has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm David Cosgrove MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm D. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Cosgrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Cosgrove practices Urology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Urologists.