A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm David Davidson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm D. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Davidson practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.