Dr. Malcolm Davidson Is this you?

February 25th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Davidson was outstanding. I believe that he literally saved our sons life.

December 23rd, 2010

Our children are patients of Dr. Bergman, who works in partnership with Dr. Davidson. Dr. Bergman was out for the holidays so my wife scheduled an appointment with Dr. Davidson, as she was worried about our children. Both were showing symptoms of being fairly ill, despite being on prescription medication. Dr. Davidson was wildly disrespectful, dismissive and condescending to my wife, even bringing her to tears. He even went as far to say that she should 'quit her job' in response to her concerns that our oldest son's daycare asked that he be held out as long as his persistent cough continues. Dr. Davidson is a poor excuse for a human being, and even worse as a man. I hope he is very proud of himself.

June 7th, 2010

outstanding physician

November 13th, 2009

Does not listen

I found that Dr. Davidson had a very hard time listening to my questions and concerns. He was very close-minded and defensive. I felt bullied and I left his office feeling like a bad mother for putting my son in daycare and making his baby food myself. Everytime except one that we went for a scheduled appt we waited for longer than one hour. That is not easy to do with an infant!

November 17th, 2015