A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Ecker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ecker
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Ecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Ecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Ecker practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Ecker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Ecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.