A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Ecker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ecker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Ecker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Ecker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Ecker practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Ecker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Ecker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.