A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Foster, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Foster, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Tennyson Foster MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm T. Foster practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Foster has 8 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Foster practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Marshall, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.