A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Foster, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Foster, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Foster MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Foster practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Foster practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.