A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Foster, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Foster, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Foster MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Foster practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Foster practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists.