A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Foster, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Foster, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm T. Foster practice?
Dr. Malcolm Foster practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Kingston, TN.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, and Kalamazoo Psychiatrists.