Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Franklin, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm B. Franklin practice?
Dr. Malcolm Franklin practices Internal Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Plainfield Internists.