A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Franklin, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Bernard Franklin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm B. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Franklin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Franklin practices Internal Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Plainfield Internists.