A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Robinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm George Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm G. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.