A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Gottlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Gottlich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Gottlich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlich graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm David Gottlich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm D. Gottlich practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Gottlich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Gottlich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL and Palm Coast, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.