A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Gourlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Gourlie, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Gourlie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourlie graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gourlie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- East Haddam Medical Associates, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Paul Gourlie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. Gourlie practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Gourlie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Gourlie practices Family Medicine near Moodus, CT.
See Moodus Primary Care Doctors.