A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Gourlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Gourlie, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gourlie
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gourlie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Gourlie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourlie graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gourlie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- East Haddam Medical Associates, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Paul Gourlie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. Gourlie practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Gourlie has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Gourlie practices Family Medicine near Moodus, CT.
See Moodus Primary Care Doctors.