A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Gourlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Gourlie, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Gourlie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- New England Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourlie graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gourlie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- East Haddam Medical Associates, P.C.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gourlie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. Gourlie practice?
Dr. Malcolm Gourlie practices Family Medicine near Moodus, CT.
See Moodus Family Physicians.