A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Hatfield, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Hatfield, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Keith Hatfield MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm K. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Hatfield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Hatfield practices Neuroradiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Franksville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Franksville Radiologists.