A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Henoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Henoch is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Henoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henoch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Henoch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Stuart Henoch MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm S. Henoch practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Henoch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Henoch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Gastroenterologists.