A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Henoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Henoch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henoch
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Henoch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henoch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Henoch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Stuart Henoch MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm S. Henoch practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Henoch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Henoch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Gastroenterologists.