A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Ing, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ing
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Ing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm R Ing MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm R. Ing practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Ing has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Ing practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.