A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Ing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Ing, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Ing, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ing graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm R Ing MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm R. Ing practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Ing has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Ing practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.