Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Latour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latour
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Latour Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Latour graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Louis Latour MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm L. Latour practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Latour has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Latour practices Psychiatry near Ocean Springs, MS.
See Ocean Springs Psychiatrists.