Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy?

June 22nd, 2017

Outstanding

All done with local sedatives and no pain during or after, my facelift, eyes and mouth area are now significantly improved and natural looking.

November 16th, 2015

Red cowboy boots

I'm surgically battered from another plastic surgeon. I went to Lesavoy for a consultation aftewards. I showed photos of my body, and explained what happened, along with the operative report, consultation notes, etc. The surgery I'd had disabled me. The areas removed were not consented to, and basically ended my functional, quality life. I asked Lesavoy if he thought this was a good outcome for someone to do this outlandish thing to me, (I'm clearly maimed). His arrogant response was "Not if you didn't ask for it." I wonder how anyone would think it's okay to mutilate a body, disabling the person... If they did ask for it? Which I didn't... The other thing is, we talked about hormones. My period stopped after surgery. I wasn't anywhere near menopause, but the extreme breast reduction, (I went in for conservative lift and reduction), and the power-assisted liposuction, (that was supposed to be a tiny bit on the saddlebag to balance me from the breast surgery), was so super aggressive that most of the needed fat on my petite, muscular body was removed! Along with some muscle, and who knows what else. So Lesavoy, looking more at his red cowboy boots than at me, gets sidetracked with the hormonal thing. He was annoyed that I would suggest that changing one's entire metabolic system, (ya know, removing needed fat and muscle), would change hormonal balance. (Well, of course it does.) I get the feeling that plastic doctors don't like being challenged sbout the safety of liposuction in general, even though the assertions are true. So he pretty much wrote me off, and I came home and read about the woman whose ear he cut off in the lifestyle lift. I thought about how he teaches liposuction, and I worry for future generations. My friend and I call him "red cowboy boots" because he wouldn't actually look me in the eye or ackowledge my maimed body.

August 30th, 2015

The best there is!

Dr. Lesavoy is a terrific surgeon and he's extremely ethical. If you don't need whatever you think you want, he just won't do it. You can count on him to tell you the truth. Dr. Lesavoy works quickly and expertly and does just beautiful work. I think that If I had any kind of medical problem, I think I'd turn to Dr. Lesavoy first because his medical knowledge is unsurpassed.

July 5th, 2014

Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy saved me from a life of disfigurement. After battling breast cancer in my 30's and bilateral mastectomies, Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy reconstructed my breasts and literally created the most beautiful perfect breasts. Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy invented and perfected a special state of the art technique where he is able to also give a breast cancer patient nipples with skin from your own new breast. The incredible aspect of Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy's technique/invention is there is no chance of the procedure failing since, you are using the tissue and blood supply from your new breast skin. My reconstructed breasts and nipples are so incredibly realistic and beautiful you would never know I suffered from bilateral mastectomies even without clothes on. Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy is an exceptionally great accomplished esteemed surgeon and an amazing humanitarian with an incredible warm kind personality. For any of you suffering with breast cancer, please see Dr. Malcolm Lesavoy, he will give you back your body and make it absolutely beautiful!!!

October 7th, 2011

Incredible bedside manners, and the one of the most knowledgeable and skillful doctors I have ever met.

October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Lesavoy is highly respected on an international level as one of the foremost experts in Plastics and Reconstructive surgery. His influence in international academic and private practice settings has earned him accolades from patients, colleagues and those with a life-long dedication to academia. I have been in his office on numerous occasions and have seen A-list movie and television stars walk in and out of his practice. He remains a very approachable physician and has a warm and comforting bed-side manner, a quality that is most desirable when you are nervous or in pain. Dr. Lesavoy has a thriving private practice, however, I have known Dr. Lesavoy to generously donate his time and expertise to heal patients who have sustained horrific deformities. He treats these patients with the same care and concern as he does his celebrity patients. Individuals considering plastic or reconstructive surgery should take time to consult with 3-5 doctors, including Dr. Lesavoy. Base your decision upon your comfort level in communicating with the doctor, your mutual agreement of a satisfactory result, and the honest opinion of the doctor in relation to what you are trying to achieve by undergoing surgery or other invasive enhancement procedures. A trustworthy and reliable doctor, such as Dr. Lesavoy, will be honest and manage patient expectations according to what is reasonable and historically proven in the realm of their expertise. My prediction is that if you are looking for a highly-qualified, honest, approachable and conscientious physician you will choose Dr. Lesavoy.

October 14th, 2009

Truly one of a kind surgeon

Dr. Lesavoy is truly a one of a kind surgeon to say the least. My entire abdomen had been disfigured from a horrible car accident in my teen years which required emergency exploratory surgery. As you all may know not all emergency surgeons have the craft of sewing up a patient like a perfectly fitted red carpet Versachi gown. It's more like big shinny staples (47 in my case.) As a result I had a pretty bad keloidal scar (about 18'' long). I was unable to wear anything figure fitting let alone a two piece bikini, due to the unevenness of my stomach, some areas were protruding while other areas were recessed. Not to mention my self confidence as a teen going into adulthood was slim to none. Dr. Lesavoy turned my life right side-up again and for that I am eternally grateful. Not only did he virtually reconstruct my abdomen back to its teenage days with perfect smoothness and toned muscles (as if I've been doing crunches my whole life); he also made a new belly button (he gave me an innie) and reduced my scar down to a fine pencil line. In the end, Dr. Lesavoys work also reconstructed my self-image and confidence as a young woman. There isn't a little black dress I can't buy or a teeny weenie bikini I'm afraid to strut on the beach. I can't quite put into words to describe Dr. Lesavoy's way with words or subtleties in his soft touch, but I can say that even after 5 minutes of getting to know Dr. Lesavoy that in my case, he became like the big brother or favorite uncle Inever had. As I have learned from my own tragic accident, vanity is the first to go, but the good news is that it doesn't have to be that way forever. The answer is Dr. Lesavoy.

September 30th, 2009

One of the best guys I know

My mother (in her 60s) had some aesthetic surgery done by him, and she was and is very pleased. It's very natural looking, and no one would ever know that she has ever had anything done.For me, I haven't done plastic surgery myself, but if I ever mention any medical problems to him (my own or family members'), he immediately has an opinion as to what's going on and knows the appropriate clinician to refer me to, and he's usually right about what's going on. He's also a very caring guy and follows up about it. He's a Mensch.

April 10th, 2008