A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacConmara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. MacConmara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm P MacConmara MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. MacConmara practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacConmara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm MacConmara practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Atlanta Surgeons.