A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacConmara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacConmara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacConmara Learn More
Dr. MacConmara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm P MacConmara MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. MacConmara practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacConmara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm MacConmara practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Atlanta Surgeons.