A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm MacDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. MacDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.