Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm MacDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. MacDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm J. MacDonald practice?
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Madera, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons and Palo Alto Cardiothoracic Surgeons.