A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm MacDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. MacDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Madera, CA.
See Madera Surgeons and Madera Cardiothoracic Surgeons.