A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm MacDonald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. MacDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm John MacDonald MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm J. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Madera, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.