A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practices Family Medicine near Kamuela, HI.
See Kamuela Primary Care Doctors.