A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Malcolm MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm MacDonald practices Family Medicine near Kamuela, HI.
See Kamuela Primary Care Doctors.