A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Major is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Major has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Major accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm M. Major practice?
Dr. Malcolm Major practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Plantation Internists.