A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Major:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Major is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Major graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Major has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Marvin Major JD and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm M. Major practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Major has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Major practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Plantation Internists.