A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Mazow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Mazow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Mazow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mazow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm L Mazow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm L. Mazow practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Mazow has 7 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Mazow practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.