A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Mazow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Mazow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm L. Mazow practice?
Dr. Malcolm Mazow practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists, Houston Pediatric Specialists, and Houston Pediatricians.