Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Mazow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Mazow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazow
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mazow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Mazow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mazow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm L Mazow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm L. Mazow practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Mazow has 10 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Mazow practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.