A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm McAninch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm McAninch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAninch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McAninch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAninch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm L. McAninch practice?
Dr. Malcolm McAninch practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.