A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm McAninch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm McAninch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAninch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McAninch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Lewis McAninch MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm L. McAninch practice?
- Dr. Malcolm McAninch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm McAninch practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.