Overall Review

June 15th, 2015
Brought me through a serious life threatening illness. Always has time to help with issues, trust him with my life. Staff is Great (Molly)!

September 30th, 2010
ms suzi clark
I love this doctor. He has a very calming, relaxing effect on me, which isn't easy when I am scared. He is truly concerned, caring, and sweetly affectionate with his patients. He does not treat you as though you were a number. He makes sure each patient feels like they are his only patients, and very special at that. He willingly will answer even a long list of questions, and is so amiable. He is excellent at his craft. He is skillful and kind. What more can be said?He did 5 surgeries for me. This was not easy since I was lliterally terrified when I went to see him the first time. From my behavior, I was shocked he agreed to be my doctor. When I am frightened, I can be very hostile with doctors, I was with him. I apologized months later and told him I was surprised he continued to see me. His response with a smile was simply, "That's why I get the big bucks." He will always treat patients like they are his loved family. He saved my Aunts life many years before I needed him. I trust this man with my life. He is easy going with a great sweet sense of humor. This doctor makes you his family. G-D love him, I certainly do. I have not seen him in 11 years, and would not hesitate if I needed an excellent sugeon.