A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Meyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Meyn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Anthony Meyn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm A. Meyn practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Meyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Meyn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.