A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese Nelson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Reese Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Reese Nelson practices Emergency Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Emergency Physicians.