Dr. Malcolm Oliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Oliver?

August 12th, 2016

Care and Knowledge!

One of the easiest doctors I've found to talk to to resolve health issues I've had. Never has looked off and stared into space with a puzzled look, like Nurses and Doctors I've had to deal with at the Veteran Clinic in Mt. Vernon, MO. Malcolm has always had and answer for me! Yes, I would recommend his Care and knowledge!

May 16th, 2015

former patient

I saw Dr. Oliver in Republic Mo. I was in pain for years and begged for help. I could not get any pain medicine at all yet a lot of older people did. Maybe because I was a Mercy employee he wouldn't help . I went to another doctor who ordered MRI and he immediately gave me pain meds because he saw the problem. Dr Oliver never ordered tests of any kind. Not even when I started having excruciating abdominal pain. He just kept saying it was acid reflux. I took a n ambulance ride to mercy where it was discovered I had gall stones which would have been no big deal except this doctor kep t giving me the run around until my liver enzymes were high. I had to be hospitalized for days before my gall bladder could be removed . I could have only been off work a few days but was off six weeks. Do not go to this man. He was fired here I'm Republic . Literally escorted out of the building. Of course by that time I had long since found another doctor. I would not trust him treating any fame of mine.

October 2nd, 2017