A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Rogers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. Rogers practice?
Dr. Malcolm Rogers practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.