A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Rogers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Porteous Rogers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Rogers practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.