A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Rogers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Cancer
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Porteous Rogers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm P. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Rogers practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.