Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

by Carole d on May 7th, 2016

Ive been a patient of Dr Paul for many years. I had Breast Augmentation over 20 Years ago and they still look great. hes very caring and follow care is excellent.I highy recommend.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Mar 25th, 2016

I have used Dr. Paul several times for various procedures. He is always very thorough in explaining exactly what he is going to do and how the surgery will be performed. He has always followed up that day and the following to check on me. He travels the world teaching techniques to fellow plastic surgeons. He is always up on the latest technology and techniques. I have never had him up sell me, in fact he has told me on a few occasions that I did not need the procedure requested. I have sent my friends to him and my mother and they have all been ecstatic about their results.

Select another surgeon if you don't want the 3 year horror I went through show details Select another surgeon if you don't want the 3 year horror I went through
by S. B on Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. Paul ruined my breasts and instead of a mid face lift that lasts 5 to 8 years he did a life style lift. He said he would pay to have my breasts fixed by another surgeon, but has not responded after I submitted the billing. He made more stretch marks on my breasts than I ever had with my pregnancies. I lost the nipple on my right side and had a blood clot. I had told him about when he was cleaning out the infection. Be very through when you select a surgeon. Unfortunately I took my friends referral. She apologizes every time I see her.

Nov 14th, 2015

Very late and spent very little time with me. Did not explain options or procedures. Did not offer or discuss very latest techniques. I eventually had surgery by another physician.

Not been disappointed, great show details Not been disappointed, great
May 25th, 2012

Happy happy

Seek elsewhere! show details Seek elsewhere!
May 15th, 2012

Dr Paul is in it for the dollar. He will up sell you, and expects payment to fix his own mistakes. He has disfigured my body in several areas, and when confronted I was told " it is , what it is" he charged me to fix several mistakes and then ruined my chest. He charges double the cost of Botox, and it didn't even work and wanted to charge to do that over. You may want to drug and alcohol test him before you let him perform surgery on you. Oh, and last I heard he's doing lifestyle lifts. Really???????

May 1st, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Paul's professionalism and results. I would highly recommend this doctor as a very skilled plastic surgeon. He truely cares about his patients and his follow up is exceptional.

Dr. Malcolm Paul is awesome! show details Dr. Malcolm Paul is awesome!
Jun 8th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Paul by a previous patient of his for a breast augmentation. My friend looked great and couldn't say enough about him. I have since seen him myself and here it is three years later and my breasts still look as great as day one!He is great and his bedside manner is the best! Very personable and doesn't rush the appointments and surely didn't make me feel pressured in any way. I highly recommend him as he does great work.

by Dan Marshall on Dec 30th, 2009

I am very happy that I met Dr. Paul..He is an amazing Doctor!!