Dr. Malcolm Paul Is this you?

3.6

Run!!

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr. Paul botched and created so many scars on my breasts. He also botched my eyes. I am devastated. He told me he would fix them for free but then he wanted dot charge the exact same. He is very smart, lectures etc but he has also dated all my friends when they go in. Very unprofessional ..

Not a caring doctor. He is over 73 years old to treat anybody

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I went for a small hyper pigmentation and my face after two months now is a large hyper pigmentation w redness. He told me since he has dated me and I did not pay, to retreat it he will not correct the damage done. Basically left me stranded with a bigger problem He also treated me for lip augment ion but all the plumpness is inside the inner lips than outside .

Posted on May 8th, 2016

Ive been a patient of Dr Paul for many years. I had Breast Augmentation over 20 Years ago and they still look great. hes very caring and follow care is excellent.I highy recommend.

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I have used Dr. Paul several times for various procedures. He is always very thorough in explaining exactly what he is going to do and how the surgery will be performed. He has always followed up that day and the following to check on me. He travels the world teaching techniques to fellow plastic surgeons. He is always up on the latest technology and techniques. I have never had him up sell me, in fact he has told me on a few occasions that I did not need the procedure requested. I have sent my friends to him and my mother and they have all been ecstatic about their results.

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Very late and spent very little time with me. Did not explain options or procedures. Did not offer or discuss very latest techniques. I eventually had surgery by another physician.

Not been disappointed, great

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Happy happy

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Paul's professionalism and results. I would highly recommend this doctor as a very skilled plastic surgeon. He truely cares about his patients and his follow up is exceptional .

Dr. Malcolm Paul is awesome!

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Paul by a previous patient of his for a breast augmentation. My friend looked great and couldn't say enough about him. I have since seen him myself and here it is three years later and my breasts still look as great as day one!He is great and his bedside manner is the best! Very personable and doesn't rush the appointments and surely didn't make me feel pressured in any way. I highly recommend him as he does great work.

Posted on December 31st, 2009

I am very happy that I met Dr. Paul..He is an amazing Doctor!!

Posted on March 16th, 2017