Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Recommendation  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

I met Dr. Paul in May 2012 and am very impressed with his work. He listened carefully and did exactly what I asked. His skill and experience is remarkable. I was lucky to find a surgeon whose artistry and knowledge was so beneficial and would highly recommend this Dr. to others.

|  Not been disappointed, great  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Happy happy

|  Seek elsewhere!  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

Dr Paul is in it for the dollar. He will up sell you, and expects payment to fix his own mistakes. He has disfigured my body in several areas, and when confronted I was told " it is , what it is" he charged me to fix several mistakes and then ruined my chest. He charges double the cost of Botox, and it didn't even work and wanted to charge to do that over. You may want to drug and alcohol test him before you let him perform surgery on you. Oh, and last I heard he's doing lifestyle lifts. Really???????

|  show details
May 1st, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Paul's professionalism and results. I would highly recommend this doctor as a very skilled plastic surgeon. He truely cares about his patients and his follow up is exceptional.

|  Dr. Malcolm Paul is awesome!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Paul by a previous patient of his for a breast augmentation. My friend looked great and couldn't say enough about him. I have since seen him myself and here it is three years later and my breasts still look as great as day one!He is great and his bedside manner is the best! Very personable and doesn't rush the appointments and surely didn't make me feel pressured in any way. I highly recommend him as he does great work.

|  show details
by Dan Marshall on Dec 30th, 2009

I am very happy that I met Dr. Paul..He is an amazing Doctor!!