Dr. Malcolm Paul Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Run!!

Dr. Paul botched and created so many scars on my breasts. He also botched my eyes. I am devastated. He told me he would fix them for free but then he wanted dot charge the exact same. He is very smart, lectures etc but he has also dated all my friends when they go in. Very unprofessional ..

July 27th, 2016

Not a caring doctor. He is over 73 years old to treat anybody

I went for a small hyper pigmentation and my face after two months now is a large hyper pigmentation w redness. He told me since he has dated me and I did not pay, to retreat it he will not correct the damage done. Basically left me stranded with a bigger problem He also treated me for lip augment ion but all the plumpness is inside the inner lips than outside .

July 15th, 2016

He is a bad doctor. Burned my face.

May 8th, 2016

Ive been a patient of Dr Paul for many years. I had Breast Augmentation over 20 Years ago and they still look great. hes very caring and follow care is excellent.I highy recommend .

March 25th, 2016

Excellent doctor

I have used Dr. Paul several times for various procedures. He is always very thorough in explaining exactly what he is going to do and how the surgery will be performed. He has always followed up that day and the following to check on me. He travels the world teaching techniques to fellow plastic surgeons. He is always up on the latest technology and techniques. I have never had him up sell me, in fact he has told me on a few occasions that I did not need the procedure requested. I have sent my friends to him and my mother and they have all been ecstatic about their results.

March 17th, 2016

Select another surgeon if you don't want the 3 year horror I went through

Dr. Paul ruined my breasts and instead of a mid face lift that lasts 5 to 8 years he did a life style lift. He said he would pay to have my breasts fixed by another surgeon, but has not responded after I submitted the billing. He made more stretch marks on my breasts than I ever had with my pregnancies. I lost the nipple on my right side and had a blood clot. I had told him about when he was cleaning out the infection. Be very through when you select a surgeon. Unfortunately I took my friends referral. She apologizes every time I see her.

November 14th, 2015

Very late and spent very little time with me. Did not explain options or procedures. Did not offer or discuss very latest techniques. I eventually had surgery by another physician .

May 25th, 2012

Not been disappointed, great

Happy happy

May 16th, 2012

Seek elsewhere!

Dr Paul is in it for the dollar. He will up sell you, and expects payment to fix his own mistakes. He has disfigured my body in several areas, and when confronted I was told " it is , what it is" he charged me to fix several mistakes and then ruined my chest. He charges double the cost of Botox, and it didn't even work and wanted to charge to do that over. You may want to drug and alcohol test him before you let him perform surgery on you. Oh, and last I heard he's doing lifestyle lifts. Really???????

May 1st, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Paul's professionalism and results. I would highly recommend this doctor as a very skilled plastic surgeon. He truely cares about his patients and his follow up is exceptional.

June 9th, 2011

Dr. Malcolm Paul is awesome!

I was referred to Dr. Paul by a previous patient of his for a breast augmentation. My friend looked great and couldn't say enough about him. I have since seen him myself and here it is three years later and my breasts still look as great as day one!He is great and his bedside manner is the best! Very personable and doesn't rush the appointments and surely didn't make me feel pressured in any way. I highly recommend him as he does great work.

December 31st, 2009

I am very happy that I met Dr. Paul..He is an amazing Doctor!!