Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Phillips, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Charles Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Phillips practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.