A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Phillips, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Charles Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Phillips practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.