Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Phillips, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Charles Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm C. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Phillips practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.