A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Roberts, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
- Halifax Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Duncan Roberts MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Roberts practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists and Winter Haven Child Psychiatrists.