Dr. Malcolm Roberts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 3rd, 2016
neglect
He ruined my whole life. He caused my neighbors and teachers and classmates to reject me. I was rejected and unloved my whole life cause he made lies about me as a child, and as a young adult!!! He is one evil man!!! They were setting me up to become m.i. by influencing people to reject me. They did a good job at ruining my life. He wants to keep talking negatively about me for no good apparent reason!!!! I grew up catholic, and had perfect conduct throughtout my whole life.

November 7th, 2009
FLORIDA BEHAVIORAL HOSPITAL
I went to Florida Behavioral hospital for help and I put my trust in Dr. Roberts.He took me off a medication I was on for many years and switched me to a newer medication, I was forced to leave way before I was ready and was sent home with the wrong dose of medication and got very, very ill.Basically I went home 1,000 time worse then when I entered.Dr. Roberts is done with you once you walk out the front door.When I called to get the medication mistake corrected, I was blown off from him directly and told to find a primary care physician to make the correction.I suffered for two weeks until I found a doctor to correct a simple mistake that he should have corrected immediatly.I have record of the mistake and so does my new doctor.I wish I'd never trusted him with my overall well being.Beware!

March 16th, 2009
Dr. Roberts is ,by far,the smartest man I ever had the pleasure to meet.He changed my life, allowing me to work through my many, many, childhood issues.Today, and thanks to him, I am working toward completing my own college degree( psychiatric nurse practioner).Thank you, I have never forgotten.