Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
FLORIDA BEHAVIORAL HOSPITAL show details FLORIDA BEHAVIORAL HOSPITAL
Nov 7th, 2009

I went to Florida Behavioral hospital for help and I put my trust in Dr. Roberts.He took me off a medication I was on for many years and switched me to a newer medication, I was forced to leave way before I was ready and was sent home with the wrong dose of medication and got very, very ill.Basically I went home 1,000 time worse then when I entered.Dr. Roberts is done with you once you walk out the front door.When I called to get the medication mistake corrected, I was blown off from him directly and told to find a primary care physician to make the correction.I suffered for two weeks until I found a doctor to correct a simple mistake that he should have corrected immediatly.I have record of the mistake and so does my new doctor.I wish I'd never trusted him with my overall well being.Beware!

by Private on Mar 16th, 2009

Dr. Roberts is ,by far,the smartest man I ever had the pleasure to meet.He changed my life, allowing me to work through my many, many, childhood issues.Today, and thanks to him, I am working toward completing my own college degree( psychiatric nurse practioner).Thank you, I have never forgotten.

Nov 24th, 2006 on yahoo.com

no-nonsense approach: He seemed to be very knowledgeable, practical and direct. The waiting room time was not long.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com