Psychiatrists
Hospital Based
1201 1st St S
Winter Haven, FL 33880
863-294-7062
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  FLORIDA BEHAVIORAL HOSPITAL  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2009

I went to Florida Behavioral hospital for help and I put my trust in Dr. Roberts.He took me off a medication I was on for many years and switched me to a newer medication, I was forced to leave way before I was ready and was sent home with the wrong dose of medication and got very, very ill.Basically I went home 1,000 time worse then when I entered.Dr. Roberts is done with you once you walk out the front door.When I called to get the medication mistake corrected, I was blown off from him directly and told to find a primary care physician to make the correction.I suffered for two weeks until I found a doctor to correct a simple mistake that he should have corrected immediatly.I have record of the mistake and so does my new doctor.I wish I'd never trusted him with my overall well being.Beware!

|  show details
by Private on Mar 16th, 2009

Dr. Roberts is ,by far,the smartest man I ever had the pleasure to meet.He changed my life, allowing me to work through my many, many, childhood issues.Today, and thanks to him, I am working toward completing my own college degree( psychiatric nurse practioner).Thank you, I have never forgotten.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2006 on yahoo.com

no-nonsense approach: He seemed to be very knowledgeable, practical and direct. The waiting room time was not long.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com