A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Roebuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Roebuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Roebuck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roebuck graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roebuck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Everett Roebuck MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm E. Roebuck practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Roebuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Malcolm Roebuck practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.